Tuesday, February 10, 2009

nice day

I am finally in bed and I am whooped! I worked and then I had a riding lesson and then worked out at the gym a little. It is going to be my last riding lesson for several months because I need to start saving a little money incase something happens to me (laid off, car problems, etc). It SUCKS to quit riding but I have been stressing over money and sometimes the right thing isn't the easiest thing (actually it seems like lately that is always the case! :\ ). I had an awesome ride tonight--not on my favorite horse, but an awesome ride. I am finally just about where I was when I stopped a few years ago. Tonight I rode the mare that always tries to bite me when she thinks I am not looking! hahah :) She once bit me on the butt when I was bending over picking out her feet. She loves me :) she just likes to pretend she doesn't. She is so fun to jump cause she will jump anything and higher and wider jumps (oxers) that other horses might stop at so the worry and danger factor is, for the most part, taken out of the equation. She is an incredible bi*** until she gets to jump! I felt like I was on a bronco for the first part of the lesson, not kidding. So now I am wiped and going to bed. Anybody that has a decent horse that needs to be worked a little, give me a call. I will do it gladly for free :)

No comments: